Gift Box: 1 Cordyceps Wine (Ceramic Bottle) + 1 30G Dried Cordyceps (S2)
WHAT IS CORDYCEPS?
Cordyceps is a rare and precious medicinal herb that is essentially a parasitic form of a fungus belonging to the genus Cordyceps on the larvae of certain moth species.
The name “Cordyceps” originates from the observation that during winter, the spores of the Cordyceps fungus infect the larvae of insects, consuming their nutrients and eventually killing the host. As it retains the form of the larva, it is called “Cordyceps.” In the warmer summer season, the fungus grows and extends upward, with its body still attached to the young larva. At this stage, it takes the form of a herbal stem, hence the name “Cordyceps.”
PRIMARY BENEFITS OF CORDYCEPS:
According to research published in the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, Cordyceps contains 17 types of amino acids, 28 types of fatty acids, various vitamins, polysaccharides, proteins, and trace elements, which can:
– Help prevent cancer and boost the immune system.
– Aid in recovery and enhance muscle flexibility.
– Improve digestive function and nutrient absorption.
– Protect cardiovascular health, increase oxygen in the blood, enhance blood circulation, and reduce cholesterol levels.
– Lower blood fat and prevent arterial plaque formation.
– Assist in regulating blood sugar levels and controlling diabetes.
– Protect the lungs and regenerate damaged lung cells in individuals with lung cancer, tuberculosis, smokers, asthma, and bronchitis.
– Safeguard the liver against fibrosis and inflammation.
– Support kidney health, prevent renal degeneration, and promote renal cell regeneration.
– Enhance sexual function and aid in the treatment of male and female sexual disorders.
– Have applications in HIV/AIDS treatment.
– Slow down the aging process, promote fair and smooth skin, treat acne, and reduce dark spots, melasma, and wrinkles.
Please note that these benefits are based on research and should be further consulted with a healthcare professional for specific conditions and treatments.