Combo Cordyceps, 1 Cordyceps 10G(s1), 1 Cordyceps 180ml
Cordyceps is a rare and precious herb that is essentially a parasitic form of a fungus of the genus Codyceps on the larvae of some butterflies.
The name “Cordycephalus” comes from the actual observation that in winter, fungal spores of the genus Cordyceps infect the larvae of the worm, the fungus sucks up nutrients and kills the host, the essence Its still a larva, so it’s called “Dong Chong”. In the summer when the weather is warmer, the fungus will grow up high and the stem is still attached to the young worm, now in the form of herbaceous, so it is called “Ha Thao”.
KEY USES OF DONG TRANG HA THAO:
According to a study published in the International Journal of Medicine, Cordyceps contains 17 types of amino acids, 28 types of fatty acids, a variety of vitamins, polysaccharides, proteins and trace elements, ….
- Prevent cancer and strengthen the immune system.
- Restore health, increase muscle endurance.
- Enhances digestive function and nutrient absorption.
- Protects the heart, increases oxygen in the blood, increases blood circulation, reduces cholesterol in the blood…
- Reduce blood fat, prevent atherosclerosis.
- Helps regulate blood sugar, control diabetes.
- Protect the lungs, restore damaged lung alveoli for people with lung cancer, tuberculosis, smokers, asthma, etc.
- Protect the liver, prevent cirrhosis, hepatitis, etc.
- Protect kidney, fight against kidney deterioration, restore kidney cells.
- Increase physiological function, support the treatment of diseases related to physiological problems in both men and women.
- Application in the treatment of HIV/AIDS
Slows down the aging process, helps to whiten, pink, smooth skin, treat acne, reduce dark spots, melasma, freckles, …